There are three main areas to the website:
1. Antibody Directory
You can search or browse the antibody directory for antibodies and their suppliers.
Listings are organised by protein (antigen).
- Click on the “All products” link in the menu at the top of the website.
- Then navigate to the protein to which you are looking for antibodies to detect.
- Clicking on your protein takes you to the list of suppliers and the matching antibodies which they offer. (A)
- The initial display shows you a maximum of three antibodies for each supplier.
- Click on the “more products from this supplier” link to reveal all of the matching products from a supplier
- There is a filter matrix and filters at the top of the page to narrow down your search.
- To select or de-select all of the application and species filters, click on the checkbox in the top left corner of the application-species matrix.
- There are more species hidden; click on the “see more species” link to see them and to select / de-select these other species.
- Use the search box at the top of the website to enter your protein of interest.
- The search results page will show you proteins which match or are related to your search.
- Click on your protein of interest to take you to the list of suppliers and the matching antibodies which they offer.
- Follow instructions from (A) above.
2. Supplier Area
This is accessed by clicking on the login link at the top of the website.
You will be asked for your username and password.
If you have forgotten your password, please use the link provided on the login page.
If you have forgotten your username, please contact us.
Please see the help pages within the supplier area for help on the sections within it.
3. Useful links / information
There is a wealth of information in this section about antibodies; what they are, how they work, who sells them, etc.
Follow the links to the appropriate section
We always welcome comments and suggestions for the website, so please contact us with these.